Links in Education Week: March 9, 2011
- "Arts Education in America: What the Declines Mean for Arts Participation" is by the National Endowment for the Arts.
- "Federal Requirements to Provide Interpretation/Translation in the Schools" is by the United States Department of Justice.
- ConvergeUS is aiming to expedite technological innovations to tackle early-childhood reading, and science and math education.
- "Four Years of Striving Readers Targeted Interventions: Impact Analyses and Secondary Explorations of Findings" is by the Striving Readers Comprehensive Literacy Program.
- Striving Readers has released a number of studies on literacy.
Vol. 30, Issue 23