Links in Education Week: December 8, 2010
- "Conflicting Missions and Unclear Results: Lessons From the Education Stimulus Funds" is by the Bellwether Education Partners.
- "Is the Link Between Large High Schools and Student Victimization an Illusion?" can be found in last month's issue of the Journal of Educational Psychology.
- "Comparisons Across Time of the Outcomes of Youth With Disabilities up to 4 Years After High School" is by SRI International.
- "Persistence and Attainment of 2003-04 Beginning Postsecondary Students: After Six Years" is by the Institute of Education Sciences.
- "Immigration and Schools: Supporting Success for Undocumented and Unaccompanied Homeless Youth" is by Kids in Need of Defense and the National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth.
- "Meaningful Differences in the Everyday Experience of Young American Children" is by the federal Regional Educational Laboratory Southeast, housed at the SERVE Center of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
- "Building a Grad Nation" is by Civic Enterprises, the Everyone Graduates Center at Johns Hopkins University, and America’s Promise Alliance.
Vol. 30, Issue 14