Links in Education Week: October 13, 2010
- "Cutting to the Bone: How the Economic Crisis Affects Schools" is by the Center for Public Education.
- "Developing Effective Fractions Instruction for Kindergarten Through 8th Grade" is by the federal Institute of Educational Sciences.
- "Safe at School: Addressing the School Environment and LGBT Safety Through Policy and Legislation" is by the National Education Policy Center at the University of Colorado at Boulder.
- "Eighth-Grade Algebra: Findings from the 8th-Grade Round of the Early Childhood Longitudinal Study, Kindergarten Class of 1998-99" is by the National Center for Education Statistics.
- "The Road Less Traveled: How the Developmental Sciences Can Prepare Educators to Improve Student Achievement" is by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
- More information about the California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS).
Vol. 30, Issue 07