Links in Education Week: September 29, 2010
- "Teacher Pay for Performance: Experimental Evidence From the Project on Incentives in Teaching" is by the National Center on Performance Incentives at Vanderbilt University.
- "Closing the Talent Gap: Attracting and Retaining Top-Third Graduates to Careers in Teaching" is by McKinsey & Co.
- "Children's Access to Print Materials and Education-Related Outcomes" is by Learning Point Associates.
- "The Federal Role in Confronting the Crisis in Adolescent Literacy" is by Alliance for Excellent Education.
- "Lessons from SEED: A National Demonstration of Child Development Accounts" is a collaborative study by the Center for Social Development, Corporation for Enterprise Development (CFED), Initiative on Financial Security at the Aspen Institute, New America Foundation, and the University of Kansas School of Social Welfare.
- "The Impact of School Closures on Homeless Students in New York City" is by the Institute for Children, Poverty, and Homelessness.
- The Obama Education Blueprint: Researchers Examine the Evidence is a publication of the National Education Policy Center.
Vol. 30, Issue 05