Links in Education Week: August 11, 2010
- "Measuring What Matters: A Stronger Accountability Model for Teacher Education" is by the Center for American Progress.
- "First-Year Maternal Employment and Child Development in the First 7 Years" is published in the August 2010 issue of Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development.
- "The Effectiveness of Mandatory-Random Student Drug Testing" is by the federal Institute of Education Sciences.
- "Learning From Leadership: Investigating the Links to Improved Student Learning" was commissioned by The Wallace Foundation.
- The "Operational Best Practices for Statewide large-Scale Assessment Programs" were published by the Council of Chief State School Officers in collaboration with the Association of Test Publishers.