Links in Education Week: June 18, 2008
This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links below them will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
• "Assessing Accomplished Teaching: Advanced-Level Certification Programs" is available from the National Research Council.
• "Charter School Performance in Los Angeles Unified School District: A District and Neighborhood Matched Comparison Analysis" is available from the California Charter Schools Association.
• "Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders—Facts, Not Fiction: Setting the Record Straight" is published by the College Board.
• "Predicting Success, Preventing Failure: An Investigation of the California High School Exit Exam" is available through the Public Policy Institute of California.
• "2008 Kids & Family Reading Report" is published by Scholastic, Inc.
• "The Power of Pow! Wham!: Children, Digital Media and Our Nation's Future" is published by the Joan Ganz Cooney Center.
• "Revitalizing Arts Education Through Community-Wide Coordination" is available online at www.wallacefoundation.org.
• "Strategic Management of Human Capital" is available through the Consortium for Policy Research in Education.
Vol. 27, Issue 42