Links in Education Week: July 18, 2007
This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links below them will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
• "Meeting the Challenge: Recruiting and Retaining Teachers in Hard-to-Staff Schools" is available from the American Federation of Teachers.
• Get more information on the study from the American Sociological Review.
• Learn more about the PELP Coherence Framework.
• "Ingredients of a Successful Summer Learning Program: A Case Study of the Building Educated Leaders for Life (BELL) Accelerated Learning Summer Program" is available from the Urban Institute.
• "Moving Beyond Identification: Assisting Schools in Improvement" is available from the Center on Education Policy.
Vol. 26, Issue 43