ERS Practical Tools for District Transformation
Rethinking Resources for Student Success
Education Resource Strategies (ERS), a non-profit provider of resources and tools for transformational strategies for schools, has created a series of online self-assessments and resource guides to help more districts through the steps. What are the common mistakes? What actions can districts take? How can districts measure what they have? These self-assessments and resource guides, funded by grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Noyce Foundation, are now available online and in print through a partnership with Editorial Projects in Education, publisher of Education Week.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- STEM Academy Engineering Teacher
- Lithia Springs High School, Lithia Springs, GA
- Chief of Human Resources Officer
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- Licensed Teachers 7-12 **Now Offering $2,000 sign-on Payment**
- Youth Villages, Bartlett, TN
- Chief Inclusion Officer
- Ithaca City School District, NY
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA