ERS Practical Tools for District Transformation
Rethinking Resources for Student Success
Education Resource Strategies (ERS), a non-profit provider of resources and tools for transformational strategies for schools, has created a series of online self-assessments and resource guides to help more districts through the steps. What are the common mistakes? What actions can districts take? How can districts measure what they have? These self-assessments and resource guides, funded by grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Noyce Foundation, are now available online and in print through a partnership with Editorial Projects in Education, publisher of Education Week.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Principal, Career Academy Program (Middle and High school positions available)
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX
- ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Leake and Watts, Yonkers, NY
- Chief Schools Officer
- Santa Clara County Office of Education, San Jose, CA
- Immediate Vacancies
- Hastings-On-Hudson UFSD, Hudson on Hastings, NY