ERS Practical Tools for District Transformation
Rethinking Resources for Student Success
Education Resource Strategies (ERS), a non-profit provider of resources and tools for transformational strategies for schools, has created a series of online self-assessments and resource guides to help more districts through the steps. What are the common mistakes? What actions can districts take? How can districts measure what they have? These self-assessments and resource guides, funded by grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Noyce Foundation, are now available online and in print through a partnership with Editorial Projects in Education, publisher of Education Week.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Worcester County Board of Education, MD
- CEO / Head of School
- The Kingsbury Center, Washington, DC
- Industrial Education Teacher
- Haven Middle School, IL
- Executive Director of Education
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, Williamsburg, VA
- Las Cruces Public Schools, NM