ERS Practical Tools for District Transformation
Rethinking Resources for Student Success
Education Resource Strategies (ERS), a non-profit provider of resources and tools for transformational strategies for schools, has created a series of online self-assessments and resource guides to help more districts through the steps. What are the common mistakes? What actions can districts take? How can districts measure what they have? These self-assessments and resource guides, funded by grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Noyce Foundation, are now available online and in print through a partnership with Editorial Projects in Education, publisher of Education Week.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Human Resources
- Oak Park and River Forest High School District 200, IL
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – BOARD OF EDUCATIONAL EXAMINERS
- State of Iowa, Des Moines, IA
- Charter Careers NJ - Virtual Job Fair
- New Jersey Charter Schools Association, NJ
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Deputy Superintendent
- Richland School District, Richland, WA