ERS Practical Tools for District Transformation
Rethinking Resources for Student Success
Education Resource Strategies (ERS), a non-profit provider of resources and tools for transformational strategies for schools, has created a series of online self-assessments and resource guides to help more districts through the steps. What are the common mistakes? What actions can districts take? How can districts measure what they have? These self-assessments and resource guides, funded by grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Noyce Foundation, are now available online and in print through a partnership with Editorial Projects in Education, publisher of Education Week.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- DIRECTOR, SCHOOL SAFETY & SECURITY
- Sarasota County School District, Sarasota, FL
- Head of School - Rindge Avenue Upper School
- Cambridge Public Schools, Cambridge, MA
- Executive Director
- MD Retired School Personnel, MD
- Chief Officer of Information and Instruction Technology
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ
- Operations Associate, Alumni and Network Services
- The Broad Center, Multiple Locations