ERS Practical Tools for District Transformation
Rethinking Resources for Student Success
Education Resource Strategies (ERS), a non-profit provider of resources and tools for transformational strategies for schools, has created a series of online self-assessments and resource guides to help more districts through the steps. What are the common mistakes? What actions can districts take? How can districts measure what they have? These self-assessments and resource guides, funded by grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Noyce Foundation, are now available online and in print through a partnership with Editorial Projects in Education, publisher of Education Week.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory School of Houston, Houston, TX
- American School, Lansing, IL
- Assistant Professor of High Incidence Disabilities (Position #6063)
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
- K-12 Teaching Jobs, Available Nationwide
- CS&A, US
- Senior Research and Policy Associate
- Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education (SCOPE), Stanford, CA