ERS Practical Tools for District Transformation
Rethinking Resources for Student Success
Education Resource Strategies (ERS), a non-profit provider of resources and tools for transformational strategies for schools, has created a series of online self-assessments and resource guides to help more districts through the steps. What are the common mistakes? What actions can districts take? How can districts measure what they have? These self-assessments and resource guides, funded by grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Noyce Foundation, are now available online and in print through a partnership with Editorial Projects in Education, publisher of Education Week.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Early Childhood Education Teachers
- Tutor Time Learning Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Early Childhood Lead Teachers & Teachers
- La Petite Academy, Multiple Locations
- Clinical Assistant Professor
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
- Learning Disabilities Special Education Teacher
- Stevens Point Area Public School District, WI
- Deputy Superintendent for School Administration
- Birmingham Public Schools, Beverly Hills, MI