ERS Practical Tools for District Transformation
Rethinking Resources for Student Success
Education Resource Strategies (ERS), a non-profit provider of resources and tools for transformational strategies for schools, has created a series of online self-assessments and resource guides to help more districts through the steps. What are the common mistakes? What actions can districts take? How can districts measure what they have? These self-assessments and resource guides, funded by grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Noyce Foundation, are now available online and in print through a partnership with Editorial Projects in Education, publisher of Education Week.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Tri Cities High School (Metro Atlanta)
- Fulton County Schools, East Point, GA
- FLORIDA - Catholic High School
- Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School, Sarasota, FL
- School Psychologist / Learning Specialist
- The Yellin Center for Mind, Brain, and Education, Multiple Locations
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA
- Special Education Coordinator
- ReNEW Schools, New Orleans, LA