ERS Practical Tools for District Transformation
Rethinking Resources for Student Success
Education Resource Strategies (ERS), a non-profit provider of resources and tools for transformational strategies for schools, has created a series of online self-assessments and resource guides to help more districts through the steps. What are the common mistakes? What actions can districts take? How can districts measure what they have? These self-assessments and resource guides, funded by grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Noyce Foundation, are now available online and in print through a partnership with Editorial Projects in Education, publisher of Education Week.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA