ERS Practical Tools for District Transformation
Rethinking Resources for Student Success
Education Resource Strategies (ERS), a non-profit provider of resources and tools for transformational strategies for schools, has created a series of online self-assessments and resource guides to help more districts through the steps. What are the common mistakes? What actions can districts take? How can districts measure what they have? These self-assessments and resource guides, funded by grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Noyce Foundation, are now available online and in print through a partnership with Editorial Projects in Education, publisher of Education Week.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Assistant State Superintendent of Early Childhood Development
- Maryland State Department of Education, Baltimore, MD
- Associate Dean of the School of Education
- Trinity Washington University, Washington, DC 20017, DC
- Butler School District 53, Libertyville, IL
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations