This Education Week special report is the latest installment in an ongoing series about online education. These stories examine the opportunities and persistent questions that surround schools' and districts' implementation of blended learning, the widely used instructional approach that combines technology-based instruction with traditional, face-to-face lessons.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Feb. 13, 2014, 1 p.m. ET:
Blending Math Instruction for Elementary Grades
The idea of blended learning—combining digital curricula and tools with face-to-face instruction—for elementary grades is becoming more popular and educators are finding that it works particularly well in mathematics. Expert guests will describe approaches for implementing those classroom models.
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR