The complex challenges of running today’s technology-oriented school districts can be daunting. This special report, the latest installment in an ongoing series on educational technology, aims to provide guidance for school leaders looking for new ideas and approaches for managing the digital evolution of their districts. It was produced with support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Carnegie Corporation of New York. Education Week had sole editorial control over the content of this report.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Oct. 9, 1 p.m. ET:
Making 1-to-1 Computing Work
Thoughtful planning and execution of 1-to-1 computing programs are critical for success. Our guests will discuss factors to consider, including professional development, choosing the right device, and the proper scope of a project.
Oct. 15, 5 p.m. ET:
Using Technology to Personalize Learning in Elementary Schools
Two leaders in connected learning will explore strategies that principals and instructional leaders at the elementary level can use to provide more individualized-learning experiences for students, while ensuring that classroom technology is integrated with instruction in ways that are meaningful and augment essential knowledge and skills.
- Manager, Online PD Content Development
- Catapult Learning, Camden, NJ
- Early Childhood Toddler Teacher
- Tutor Time Learning Center, Maple Grove, MN
- Early Childhood Education Teachers
- Tutor Time Learning Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Early Childhood Lead Teachers & Teachers
- La Petite Academy, Multiple Locations
- Teachers Needed - All Academic Subject Areas
- Broward County Public Schools, Fort Lauderdale, FL