Blended learning—the mix of virtual education and face-to-face instruction—is evolving quickly in schools across the country, generating a variety of different models. This special report, the second in an ongoing series on virtual education, examines several of those approaches and aims to identify what is working and where improvements are needed.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Oct. 24, 12:30 p.m. ET: Improving Schools Through Blended Learning
Our guests will discuss how blended learning has changed from its inception, what educators have learned throughout its evolution, and what factors create successful blended learning environments.
- Rogers Public Schools, Rogers, AK
- Head of School - Rindge Avenue Upper School
- Cambridge Public Schools, Cambridge, MA
- Teacher Pipeline Posting – Elementary Level, K-5
- Blueprint Schools Network, Boston, MA
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- Glenview School District 34, Glenview, IL
- Skype Interviews March 5 - EXCLUSIVE CHINA Teaching Jobs
- Edvectus, China