Blended learning—the mix of virtual education and face-to-face instruction—is evolving quickly in schools across the country, generating a variety of different models. This special report, the second in an ongoing series on virtual education, examines several of those approaches and aims to identify what is working and where improvements are needed.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
Oct. 24, 12:30 p.m. ET: Improving Schools Through Blended Learning
Our guests will discuss how blended learning has changed from its inception, what educators have learned throughout its evolution, and what factors create successful blended learning environments.
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY