Blended learning—the mix of virtual education and face-to-face instruction—is evolving quickly in schools across the country, generating a variety of different models. This special report, the second in an ongoing series on virtual education, examines several of those approaches and aims to identify what is working and where improvements are needed.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Oct. 24, 12:30 p.m. ET: Improving Schools Through Blended Learning
Our guests will discuss how blended learning has changed from its inception, what educators have learned throughout its evolution, and what factors create successful blended learning environments.
- Superintendent of Schools
- Edina Public Schools, Edina, MN
- Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA
- Ben Bronz Foundation, Inc. Executive Director
- NESDEC, W Hartford, CT
- Head of Upper School
- The Ramaz School, NY
- FLOSSMOOR SCHOOL DISTRICT 161, Chicago Heights, IL