Groups of international teachers visiting NC
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — A provider of global education programs is helping to welcome more than 200 international teachers to North Carolina.
VIF International Education says 215 teachers from at least 19 countries are participating in its Cultural Exchange Teacher program.
The teachers join a group of more than 450 visiting teachers who already serve in traditional or dual language K-12 classrooms in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
VIF CEO David Young says its teachers act as cultural ambassadors, are models of global citizenship and are asked and expected to help students understand how much there is to learn about the world beyond their local communities.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- K12 Teacher
- Cuixmala School, Mexico
- Superintendent of Schools
- Oak Creek- Franklin Jt. School District, Oak Creek, WI
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC