Free digital textbooks available on state website
ATLANTA (AP) — Officials with the Georgia Department of Education are reminding teachers, parents and students that they can access free, interactive digital textbooks on the agency's website.
State Schools Superintendent John Barge says the textbooks were developed because the state knows "teachers and parents need high-quality resources."
The textbooks currently cover middle and high school courses in an array of subjects including language arts, math, science and social studies. Also included are several languages including Spanish, German, French and Chinese and many include study guides, discussion questions and quizzes.
The textbooks, which are aligned to the Common Core Georgia Performance Standards, can be accessed at www.gavirtuallearning.org/Resources .
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Head of School
- Brownell-Talbot School, Omaha, NE