News in Brief
K12 Inc.'s Revenue Rises; Company Plans Expansion
K12 Inc., the largest for-profit provider of precollegiate online education, posted nearly 8 percent revenue growth in its third quarter, and is expecting to expand in the states it already operates in, officials announced last week.
The news marked a bright spot for the Herndon, Va.-based company, which has been entangled in legal problems and questions about the quality of its virtual coursework.
Vol. 33, Issue 31, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, VA
- Executive Director of Business Services
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District, CA
- Director of Leadership Development
- NCEA, Arlington, VA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Greenburgh Central School District, Hartsdale, NY
- Chief Program Officer
- Washington STEM, Seattle, WA