News in Brief
K12 Inc.'s Revenue Rises; Company Plans Expansion
K12 Inc., the largest for-profit provider of precollegiate online education, posted nearly 8 percent revenue growth in its third quarter, and is expecting to expand in the states it already operates in, officials announced last week.
The news marked a bright spot for the Herndon, Va.-based company, which has been entangled in legal problems and questions about the quality of its virtual coursework.
Vol. 33, Issue 31, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY