News in Brief
K12 Inc.'s Revenue Rises; Company Plans Expansion
K12 Inc., the largest for-profit provider of precollegiate online education, posted nearly 8 percent revenue growth in its third quarter, and is expecting to expand in the states it already operates in, officials announced last week.
The news marked a bright spot for the Herndon, Va.-based company, which has been entangled in legal problems and questions about the quality of its virtual coursework.
Vol. 33, Issue 31, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations