News in Brief
Groups Issue Guidelines to Prepare for Online Tests
A group of ed-tech organizations has issued an "assessment ready" checklist, case studies, and responses to frequently asked questions to help districts with the successful administration of new online exams aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
Recommendations by the nonprofit Consortium for School Networking, the nonprofit eLearn Institute, and the for-profit Education Networks of America, include systemwide planning, investments in Internet infrastructure, and a focus on details.
Field-testing of the new online common-core exams will take place later this year, with final versions of the tests administered next school year.
Vol. 33, Issue 22, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Director, Post-Secondary Workforce Readiness Program
- Aurora Public Schools, Aurora, CO
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, Somerville Public Schools
- Somerville Public Schools, Somerville, MA