News in Brief
Groups Issue Guidelines to Prepare for Online Tests
A group of ed-tech organizations has issued an "assessment ready" checklist, case studies, and responses to frequently asked questions to help districts with the successful administration of new online exams aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
Recommendations by the nonprofit Consortium for School Networking, the nonprofit eLearn Institute, and the for-profit Education Networks of America, include systemwide planning, investments in Internet infrastructure, and a focus on details.
Field-testing of the new online common-core exams will take place later this year, with final versions of the tests administered next school year.
Vol. 33, Issue 22, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Director of John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School
- Aurora University, Aurora, IL