News in Brief
Charter Law Rankings
Plenty of movement took place overall among states considered to have the best charter school laws, though little change occurred in the top 10 lineup from last year to this year, according to a leading advocacy group for the charter sector. Indiana jumped seven spots, and Mississippi was deemed the most improved. Also found to improve were Idaho and Nevada.
Vol. 33, Issue 20, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Supervisor, Secondary Literacy Instruction
- Montgomery County Public Schools, MD
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL