News in Brief
Charter Law Rankings
Plenty of movement took place overall among states considered to have the best charter school laws, though little change occurred in the top 10 lineup from last year to this year, according to a leading advocacy group for the charter sector. Indiana jumped seven spots, and Mississippi was deemed the most improved. Also found to improve were Idaho and Nevada.
Vol. 33, Issue 20, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR