News in Brief
Charter Law Rankings
Plenty of movement took place overall among states considered to have the best charter school laws, though little change occurred in the top 10 lineup from last year to this year, according to a leading advocacy group for the charter sector. Indiana jumped seven spots, and Mississippi was deemed the most improved. Also found to improve were Idaho and Nevada.
Vol. 33, Issue 20, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Founding Principal, Charter School
- OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE, INC., Sturbridge, MA
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO
- Superintendent, Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Cedar Rapids Community School District, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Neuhaus Education Center, Bellaire, TX