News in Brief
Charter Law Rankings
Plenty of movement took place overall among states considered to have the best charter school laws, though little change occurred in the top 10 lineup from last year to this year, according to a leading advocacy group for the charter sector. Indiana jumped seven spots, and Mississippi was deemed the most improved. Also found to improve were Idaho and Nevada.
Vol. 33, Issue 20, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Headmaster, K-8
- Jackson Hole Classical Academy, Jackson Hole, WY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Glenbrook North High School, Glenview, IL