The Dec. 11, 2013, issue of Education Week mistakenly reprinted Pages 3-5 of the preceding week's issue. A mailer with the correct pages (containing the Table of Contents, News in Brief, and Report Roundup) has been sent to print subscribers; the pages may also be viewed online.
A Dec. 11 news brief misstated the amounts being donated to EducationSuperHighway in support of broadband connectivity. Mark Zuckerberg's group Startup:Education gave $3 million; the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation gave $2 million; and others gave $4 million.
The photo at the top of Page 24 in the same issue was misidentified; it shows 6th grader Zaine Bedsaul in the Kau District on the Big Island in Hawaii. The photo at the bottom of the page shows a school bus on Highway 11 in the Kau District.
Vol. 33, Issue 15, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Deputy Superintendent
- Blue Valley Schools, Overland Park, KS
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Secondary Teachers
- Roaring Fork School District, Glenwood Spgs, CO