The Dec. 11, 2013, issue of Education Week mistakenly reprinted Pages 3-5 of the preceding week's issue. A mailer with the correct pages (containing the Table of Contents, News in Brief, and Report Roundup) has been sent to print subscribers; the pages may also be viewed online.
A Dec. 11 news brief misstated the amounts being donated to EducationSuperHighway in support of broadband connectivity. Mark Zuckerberg's group Startup:Education gave $3 million; the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation gave $2 million; and others gave $4 million.
The photo at the top of Page 24 in the same issue was misidentified; it shows 6th grader Zaine Bedsaul in the Kau District on the Big Island in Hawaii. The photo at the bottom of the page shows a school bus on Highway 11 in the Kau District.
Vol. 33, Issue 15, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA