Campaign seeks to recruit new teachers
WASHINGTON (AP) — A national campaign is being launched to find a new generation of talented teachers.
The Education Department is teaming with teachers' unions and other groups to unveil the public service campaign.
It builds on similar ads posted on the campaign's web site — Teach.org.
The campaign is funded by Microsoft and State Farm. Supporters include the American Federation of Teachers and the National Education Association. Teach for America is also participating.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Muddy Brook Principal
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Stockbridge, MA
- Accomack County Public Schools, Accomac, VA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Regional School Unit 21, Kennebunk, ME
- Principal, Niwot High School
- St. Vrain Valley School District, CO
- Administrative Assistant
- AERO HYDROLIC INC, Chicago Heights, IL