Campaign seeks to recruit new teachers
WASHINGTON (AP) — A national campaign is being launched to find a new generation of talented teachers.
The Education Department is teaming with teachers' unions and other groups to unveil the public service campaign.
It builds on similar ads posted on the campaign's web site — Teach.org.
The campaign is funded by Microsoft and State Farm. Supporters include the American Federation of Teachers and the National Education Association. Teach for America is also participating.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Engineering & Robotics Teacher
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA
- Herricks School District, New Hyde Park, NY
- District Superintendent
- Department of Defense Education Activity, Seoul, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of
- Young Scholars Program Director
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Summer Math Curriculum Development Associate (3): Grades K-2; Grades 3-5; Grades 6-8
- The Partnership for Inner-City Education, New York, NY