Teachers Must Embrace, Not Fear, Technology
To the Editor:
When I started teaching more than 30 years ago, the use of computers in education was still a new concept, and learning differences were just beginning to be documented. Our teaching style was to introduce material and then expect the students to memorize it. If a student was struggling, you encouraged him or...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL