US, Miss. school reach deal over punishment
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — The Justice Department says it has reached a deal with a Mississippi school district to end harsh disciplinary practices that disproportionally effect black students in...
This article is available to registered guests only.
To keep reading this article and more, register now, subscribe,
or start a 2-week FREE trial for the best site-wide access.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Ann Arbor Public Schools, Ann Arbor, MI
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Portola Valley School District, Portola Valley, CA
- Chief Academic Officer
- Maryland State Department of Education, MD
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO