Ark. Senate panel backs lotto scholarship changes
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — A Senate panel has endorsed changing the amounts of Arkansas' lottery-funded college scholarship program, a move that one lawmaker said was needed to provide...
This article is available to registered guests only.
To keep reading this article and more, register now, subscribe,
or start a 2-week FREE trial for the best site-wide access.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ