Numbers taking and passing AP exams move up again
Nearly one-third of 2012 high school graduates took Advanced Placement exams and about one in five received a passing score that could lead to college credit. That's according to new figures released Wednesday by the College Board, which...
This article is available to registered guests only.
To keep reading this article and more, register now, subscribe,
or start a 2-week FREE trial for the best site-wide access.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL