Hundreds of students brawl at Minn. high school
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — A food fight quickly turned into a brawl involving hundreds of students at a Minneapolis high school on Thursday, forcing police to use chemical spray to break up the melee.
Four people were taken to hospitals with minor injuries, including a staff member who was hit in the head with a bottle, according to...
This article is available to registered guests only.
To keep reading this article and more, register now, subscribe,
or start a 2-week FREE trial for the best site-wide access.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- School Superintendent
- Westborough Public Schools, Westborough, MA
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC