Teenagers and Sleep
"To Study or to Sleep? The Academic Costs of Extra Studying at the Expense of Sleep"
It's common for teenagers to stay up late cramming on the night before a test or quiz, but a study from University of California, Los Angeles, suggests the lost hours of shut-eye counteract the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- MIddle School Principal
- New Albany Plain Local Schools, New Albany, OH
- Diversity Hiring Fair
- The Potomac SChool, Mclean, VA
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL