Group Says Standards Ignore Computing
The first public draft of common science standards is coming under fire from a coalition that says the document gives short shrift to computer science and its role...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Maryland State Department of Education, MD
- Ann Arbor Public Schools, Ann Arbor, MI
- Portola Valley School District, Portola Valley, CA
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations