U.S. Files Lawsuit Over E-Book Pricing
The U.S. Department of Justice filed an antitrust suit against Apple Inc. and five of the "big six" book publishers last week over e-book prices. The department alleges that the publishers and Apple entered into illegal pricing agreements that artificially jacked up e-book prices in order to prevent retailers, mainly the online site...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US