News in Brief
Oklahoma Scholarships Ruled Unconstitutional
A 2010 Oklahoma law that authorizes state-financed scholarships for children with certain disabilities to attend private schools is unconstitutional, a Tulsa County judge ruled last week. The program has been fiercely opposed by public school officials, who maintain the law is the first step toward approving publicly financed vouchers for all students that will decimate funding for public schools.
Vol. 31, Issue 27, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR