Blogs of the Week
| VIEWS | SARA MEAD'S POLICY NOTEBOOK
Karim Kai Ani is a guy who asks interesting questions and then translates them into real-world math lessons: “Do people with small feet pay more for shoes?” (ratio and proportion); “Have video-game consoles followed Moore’s Law?” (exponential growth); “Is ‘Wheel of Fortune’...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL