News in Brief
Lawsuit Filed Over Layoffs
Civil rights groups sued the Los Angeles Unified School District and California last week, claiming thousands of teacher layoffs will deprive inner-city children of their right to an education. Superintendent Ramon Cortines declined comment, citing a prohibition on speaking about pending litigation.
Vol. 29, Issue 23, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations