New Mich. Advertising Business Helps School Budgets
With massive cuts from the state government sending most local school districts into crisis mode, one Bloomfield Hills company is aiming to lessen the blow on district budgets through the use of advertising.
"I don't want to suggest that we are the solution, but we can be a nice partial solution," said Sam Curcuru, president and CEO of Alternative Revenue Development.
In the beginning of 2009, Curcuru was among Michigan's unemployed. He was working in the advertising industry, overseeing national automotive advertising, when he found...
This article is available to registered guests only.
To keep reading this article and more, register now, subscribe,
or start a 2-week FREE trial for the best site-wide access.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US