Motives of 21st-Century-Skills Group Questioned
Questions are being raised about whether the push for ‘21st-century skills’ is an attempt by technology companies to gain more influence over the classroom.
Depending on whom you ask, “21st-century skills” can mean different things: technology literacy, the ability to analyze and apply knowledge, a knack for working effectively...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR