Obama Backing 'STEM' Education
'Educate to Innovate' Involves Corporations, Philanthropies
The Obama administration is attempting to marshal private-sector power in a campaign to encourage students to take a stronger interest in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, or...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV