S.C. State Officials At Odds Over Aid
Gov. Mark Sanford set off a political firestorm in cash-strapped South Carolina over his intention to forgo some $700 million in federal education aid under the $787 billion economic-stimulus law unless he could use it to...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO