Computers and Learning
“Scaling the Digital Divide: Home Computer Technology and Student Achievement”
Students who gain access to an Internet-equipped computer at home between the 5th and 8th grades often experience a decline in reading and mathematics scores, says a paper written by three researchers at Duke...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- High School Principal
- New Albany Plain Local Schools, New Albany, OH
- Benilde-St. Margaret's, St. Louis Park, MN
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL