News in Brief
As part of an effort to promote the inclusion of financial education in state standards and required courses, the Washington-based nonprofit group Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy, and Citi, a global financial-services company, have mapped whether students are required to study financial education.
More information is available at www.jumpstart.org/state_legislation/index.cfm.
SOURCE: Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy
Vol. 28, Issue 11, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ