News in Brief
As part of an effort to promote the inclusion of financial education in state standards and required courses, the Washington-based nonprofit group Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy, and Citi, a global financial-services company, have mapped whether students are required to study financial education.
More information is available at www.jumpstart.org/state_legislation/index.cfm.
SOURCE: Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy
Vol. 28, Issue 11, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA