News in Brief
As part of an effort to promote the inclusion of financial education in state standards and required courses, the Washington-based nonprofit group Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy, and Citi, a global financial-services company, have mapped whether students are required to study financial education.
More information is available at www.jumpstart.org/state_legislation/index.cfm.
SOURCE: Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy
Vol. 28, Issue 11, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD