Preschool Children's Health
A study published in the September issue of the International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity has linked excessive television watching with obesity in preschool children.
Preschool children who watch more than two hours of television a day are more likely to become overweight and have more body fat than children who watch less than two hours a day, according to the study, led by the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. The study analyzed federal data on 2- to 5-year-olds.
Vol. 27, Issue 07, Page 5
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Director of John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School
- Aurora University, Aurora, IL
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL