Preschool Children's Health
A study published in the September issue of the International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity has linked excessive television watching with obesity in preschool children.
Preschool children who watch more than two hours of television a day are more likely to become overweight and have more body fat than children who watch less than two hours a day, according to the study, led by the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. The study analyzed federal data on 2- to 5-year-olds.
Vol. 27, Issue 07, Page 5
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY