Preschool Children's Health
A study published in the September issue of the International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity has linked excessive television watching with obesity in preschool children.
Preschool children who watch more than two hours of television a day are more likely to become overweight and have more body fat than children who watch less than two hours a day, according to the study, led by the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. The study analyzed federal data on 2- to 5-year-olds.
Vol. 27, Issue 07, Page 5
- Glenbrook North High School, Glenview, IL
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Executive Director
- Aspen Academy, Savage, MN
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Fremont County School District #14, Ethete, WY