Preschool Children's Health
A study published in the September issue of the International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity has linked excessive television watching with obesity in preschool children.
Preschool children who watch more than two hours of television a day are more likely to become overweight and have more body fat than children who watch less than two hours a day, according to the study, led by the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. The study analyzed federal data on 2- to 5-year-olds.
Vol. 27, Issue 07, Page 5
- Executive Director, Human Resource Services (Data Analysis and Strategic Alignment)
- Duval County Public Schools, Multiple Locations
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- High School Director at KIPP Delta Public Schools
- On-Ramps, Blytheville, AR
- Superintendent, Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District
- Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District, Manlius, NY
- Claypit Hill Elementary School, Wayland, MA