Preschool Children's Health
A study published in the September issue of the International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity has linked excessive television watching with obesity in preschool children.
Preschool children who watch more than two hours of television a day are more likely to become overweight and have more body fat than children who watch less than two hours a day, according to the study, led by the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. The study analyzed federal data on 2- to 5-year-olds.
Vol. 27, Issue 07, Page 5
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD