Links in Education Week: April 18, 2007
This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links below them will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
• "Closing the Expectations Gap 2007: An Annual 50-State Progress Report on the Alignment of High School Policies With the Demands of College and Work" is available from Achieve.
• A summary of "Getting Principal Mentoring Right: Lessons From the Field" is posted by the Wallace Foundation.
• "Performance Pay for Teachers: Designing a System that Students Deserve" is posted by the Teacher Leaders Network. An executive summary also is available.
• "Foreign Assistance: Enhanced Coordination and Better Methods to Assess the Results of U.S. International Basic Education Efforts Are Needed" is posted by the U.S. Government Accountability Office.
• "Last in Line, Last in School" is posted by Save the Children.
• "Insights Into Alternative Certification: Initial Findings From a National Study" is available from SRI International.
• "Evaluation of Child Care Subsidy Strategies: Findings From Project Upgrade in Miami-Dade County" is available from the Administration for Children and Families.
Vol. 26, Issue 33