Links in Education Week: April 4, 2007
This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links below them will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
• "States Report Improvements in Reading Instruction, but Additional Procedures Would Clarify Education's Role in Ensuring Proper Implementation by States" is available from the Government Accountability Office.
• "The Nation's Report Card: Mathematics 2003 and 2005 Performance in Puerto Rico" is posted by the National Center for Education Statistics.
• "Where We Teach" is available from the National School Boards Association.
• A photo gallery and more information on the exhibit "School House to White House: The Education of the Presidents" is available from the National Archives.
• Learn more about Project LISTEN and AutoTutor.
The report, International Education and Foreign Languages: Keys to Securing America's Future, is available from the The National Academies Press.
Vol. 26, Issue 31