About This Report: Executive Agendas
A 50 State Roundup
This Education Week special report offers a detailed look at the leadership of governors in shaping their states' education agendas through legislation, regulatory action, public involvement, and proposal or endorsement of ballot measures.
The 50-state table reflects the highlights of each governor's 2005 education proposals, the outcomes from that year—including the final actions from year-round legislative sessions—and updates on the governors' 2006 agendas and re-election status.
The information in the state-by-state table was gathered during interviews by Education Week with governors' education advisers and other staff members, with legislative-staff members, and through analyses of state budgets and other state government documents.
Vol. 25, Issue 28, Page S2
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School, Clearwater, FL
- Director of Academic and Strategic Initiatives - Instruction
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations