About This Report: Executive Agendas
A 50 State Roundup
This Education Week special report offers a detailed look at the leadership of governors in shaping their states' education agendas through legislation, regulatory action, public involvement, and proposal or endorsement of ballot measures.
The 50-state table reflects the highlights of each governor's 2005 education proposals, the outcomes from that year—including the final actions from year-round legislative sessions—and updates on the governors' 2006 agendas and re-election status.
The information in the state-by-state table was gathered during interviews by Education Week with governors' education advisers and other staff members, with legislative-staff members, and through analyses of state budgets and other state government documents.
Vol. 25, Issue 28, Page S2
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Head of School
- Brownell-Talbot School, Omaha, NE
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Director: Assessment, Research & Evaluation
- Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District, Santa Monica, CA