Links in Education Week: November 16, 2005
This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links below them will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
Teaching & Learning Update
- Get more information about the Music Lives Foundation.
- A new civil rights curriculum for middle school students is posted by Discovery Education.
- Hispanics’ Ed. Gains Seen as Not Enough:
Read the 2005 Fact Book on Higher Education, published by the Southern Regional Education Board.
- Arts Education:
More information on "Third Space: When Learning Matters" is available from the Arts Education Partnership.
- U.S. Education Levels:
Read "Income of U.S. Workforce Projected to Decline If Education Doesn't Improve," published by The National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education.
- Achievement Gaps:
"Equity Within Reach: Insights From the Front Lines of America's Achievement Gap" is available from Teach for America.
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Chief Academic Officer
- Cristo Rey Network, Chicago, IL