The House of Representatives has approved the $16 billion Child Nutrition Improvement and Integrity Act, which would reauthorize several federal nutrition programs. The Senate is still working on its version. Here are some of the changes to the school breakfast and lunch programs...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations