Click It: A Web Roundup
Digital Storytelling Wiki
Alex Couros, an assistant professor of information and communication technologies at the University of Regina, in Canada, is probably better known to many by his Twitter handle, @courosa, and his blog, Open Thinking. But a new wiki that he has developed is becoming a popular Web resource for K-12 teachers interested in digital storytelling platforms. The wiki lists a number of helpful starting points and links for educators who want to integrate multimedia presentations into their classroom lessons. Couros has also developed a number of other wiki pages to serve as classroom-ready resources. His wiki topics cover a range of communications and technology topics, including cyberbullying, digital citizenship, social networking, and open-source applications.
Vol. 04, Issue 01
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ANTICIPATED SCIENCE TEACHER GRADES 6-8
- Paterson Public Schools, Paterson, NJ
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong