Click It: A Web Roundup
Learning Disabilities Online
This is a popular site for information about student learning disabilities, disorders, and differences. Learning Disabilities Online contains current information for parents and teachers, with questions on disability topics that include attention deficit disorders, reading-comprehension difficulties, and speech impairments. The “expert advice” tab links site visitors to education experts who routinely answer user-submitted questions. Some recent questions focused on how technology and its classroom integration are playing a role in helping students who have learning disabilities. An active forum space allows users to connect to talk about specific learning disabilities and related issues.
Vol. 04, Issue 01
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Music Teachers (2) (K-6 and K-8)
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- Request For Qualifications (RFQ) for Independent Receivers in New York State
- New York State Education Department, NY
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA