Click It: A Web Roundup
To connect with teachers, administrators, and staff members between schools and across a district, Today’s Meet may come in handy. The online tool offers a back channel for communicating with a number of users electronically, and allows for real-time commenting and feedback. It provides a meeting space secured through a unique Web address that can be used for a set amount of time, from a half-day to a full year. Today’s Meet tracks a limited amount of information on users, keeping the conversation among the invited members private. The site soon will add a password-protection application for an extra layer of security. Today’s Meet is an easy way to set up an online conversation.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Special Education Program Specialist
- TAESE/Utah State University, Utah State University, UT
- Assistant Professor Educational Law and Policy
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US