Click It: A Web Roundup
To connect with teachers, administrators, and staff members between schools and across a district, Today’s Meet may come in handy. The online tool offers a back channel for communicating with a number of users electronically, and allows for real-time commenting and feedback. It provides a meeting space secured through a unique Web address that can be used for a set amount of time, from a half-day to a full year. Today’s Meet tracks a limited amount of information on users, keeping the conversation among the invited members private. The site soon will add a password-protection application for an extra layer of security. Today’s Meet is an easy way to set up an online conversation.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- K-12 Head of School
- TIE, Switzerland
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Superintendent of Schools
- Binghamton City School District, Binghamton, NY