Click It: A Web Roundup
The Annenberg Foundation has been a leader in producing video and media materials for classroom learning. Many of those productions have aired on public-broadcasting stations or been sold in DVD format. Now, the foundation is making its educational and professional-development guides available for free in an online database, called Learner.org. The streaming videos and interactive teaching guides cover core subject areas, and they can be searched by grade level or course work. To see a full listing of the multimedia files, you’ll need to sign up for a free username and password. A forum space, called Teacher Talk, lets users post comments or receive feedback on specific teaching exercises.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA